Monday, November 3, 2008

the night before the world changed.... or didn't

every night I seem to find myself laying in bed.. with my eyes closed... worrying about something else in my life. & every night while I sleep I seem to have dreams of falling and trying to hold on.

when I awake in the morning, short of breath and blurred in vision, I find myself worrying about something new.

how do you become someone with their head above water? how do you feel safe in the decision that you make.

I woke up this morning after having a dream that as I sat at a red light someone shattered my window and stole my radio, I have a tape deck, so what they wanted with it, I haven't a clue... all I did was sit there, frozen in terror, eyes focused on the situation that was unfolding. and as they ripped the console from my car and smiled at me in such a way... I took a breath and sat up.

and today, I feel like I might be crazy.

No comments: