Monday, November 24, 2008

how crazy can one life feel?

sorry for the lack of ranting, really it's to myself I should apologize.

november 17th 2008, marks the day I finally feel like some sort of an adult, I guess by 25 this is how I am suppose to feel. with the strength of at least 4 people, my friend and I moved my life into an empty 1 bedroom in oakland. I quickly put together bookshelves and places my life in a certain order.

I've tried to figure out what I'm doing and where I'm going and right now, it seems I've planted my feet, for at least another year.

with unpacking you get to learn what holes you have in your life, and what needs to be filled with trivial things.

a week later and I'm still living out of boxes, because when I lived out of a storage unit I had to rid myself of a good dresser, so on the cold wooden floor, my shirts and skirts and unmentionables sit. waiting a new home, like the one I've found. The unusually large kitchen is waiting for a solid table to fill it's looming void.

I'm just trying to find peace in the damnedest places.
and yet today, I still feel unbalanced and slightly crazy.

No comments: